How well do you know your numbers when it comes to TV?
- A: Number of castaways on “Gilligan’s Island.”
- B: Number of “Star Trek” conventions held around the world each year.
- C: Size of dress Corporal Klinger wore in “MASH.”
- D: Number of freckles on Howdy Dowdy’s face.
- E: Number of televised entertainment award shows each year.
- F: Number of Emmy nominations “The Facts of Life” received over nine years.
- G: Number of minutes of commercials in an hour-long show in 1960.
- H: Number of minutes of commercials in an hour-long show in 2010.
- I: Number of spikes on Bart Simpson’s head.
- J: Age of Doogie Howser when he received his college degree.
- K: Number of times Wilma Flintstone wore shoes.
- L: Number of commercials you are bound to have seen during your lifetime.
- M: Number of cases that Perry Mason won during the original “Perry Mason” TV show.
- N: Number of cases that Perry Mason lost during the original “Perry Mason” TV show.
- O: Number of years Soul Train ran on TV.
- P: Number of times Bob Hope appeared on the “Tonight Show.”
- Q: Number of episodes of “Alfred Hitchcock Presents” Alfred Hitchcock actually directed.
- R: Number of western prime time TV shows during the 1959-1960 season.
- S: Number of Dodge Chargers used to play the General Lee on “The Dukes of Hazzard.”
- T: Number of children who auditioned for roles on “The Brady Bunch.”
- U: Number of sons featured on “My Three Sons.”
Answers: A: 7, B: 18, C: 14, D: 48 (one for each state in the union at the time), E: 60, F: 1, G: 9, H: 18, I: 9, J: 10, K: 1, L: 2 Million, M: 268, N: 3, O: 35, P: 132, Q: 18, R: 26, S: Over 350, T: 464, U:4 (Information gathered from "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Tunes into TV"